Job Title: Electrical Engineer
Reports To: CTO
About Microbot Medical:
Microbot Medical is a dynamic, publicly traded, global, medical robotic device startup company that is committed to improving endoluminal surgery with our LIBERTY ® Robotic System. The headquarters are in Yoqneam, Israel and our US office is in Boston, MA.
Working at Microbot Medical will enable you to grow your career while accomplishing things you never could have imagined. Our team is devoted to improving the quality of life for patients worldwide by advancing micro-robotic luminal technologies. If you have passion for innovation, a strong drive to succeed and a can-do attitude, don`t miss this opportunity.
Microbot is seeking an Electrical Engineer with a strong electrical engineering background for the design and development of a challenging multi-disciplinary medical robotics project in the endovascular area. The successful candidate will join a dynamic company and will report to the Company’s CTO. They will be responsible for the architecture, design, and product hardware development. This will involve the application of engineering principles, technical skills, teamwork, and creative problem solving to deliver high quality, innovative medical devices intended to improve patient outcomes.
- Design of circuits, PCB’s, wiring while meeting electrical and medical device standards
- Manage development at subcontractors includes setting requirements, control, and acceptance testing
- Conduct simulations where needed
- Conducting development experiments, V&V, electrical test escorts.
- Liaison for transition from R&D to production and engineering configuration management (at product transfer).
- Support and maintenance of electronics for existing products.
- BSC in Electrical Engineering with 5+ years of experience in the field
- Experience in Robotics and or motion systems
- Experience in developing digital and analog electronics
- Experience in designing, editing, and manufacturing PCBs
- Familiarity with production processes and work with subcontractors.
- CAD software control and configuration management.
- Experience in electrical regulation in the medical device industry – a significant advantage.
- Must be a team player
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must be highly organized
- Proficiency in English