Job Title: Chief Medical Officer
Reports To: Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
Location: Boston, MA
About Microbot Medical
Microbot Medical is a dynamic, publicly traded, global, medical robotic device startup company. Microbot Medical develops robotic devices in the interventional endovascular space that provides doctors and surgeons with new technological capabilities to improve a patient’s health, comfort, and quality of life.
Microbot Medical is a cutting-edge medical device endovascular robotic surgery company, seeking a motivated and enthusiastic Chief Medical Officer (CMO) to join our team. We are on a mission to revolutionize endovascular procedures, promoting procedure advancements and ensuring equitable care. As the CMO at Microbot Medical, you will play a pivotal role in managing our US clinical team, lead the US pivotal trial while contributing to the success and growth of our innovative technologies.
- Being responsible for the performance of physicians under his/her supervision.
- Responsible for enhancing the companies’ Key Opinion Leaders and continued management of the KOLs.
- Ensuring that all healthcare regulations and safety measures are met.
- Establishing centers of excellence for early adoption.
- Keeping staff updated on new healthcare regulations.
- Continuous scrutinizing the market for unmet needs related to minimally invasive endovascular procedures and new technologies related to compact robotics.
- Support the company’s R&D in the development of new products / new features to current products.
- Manage (with the regulatory personnel) clinical studies: design, protocols and finding.
- Assist the company’s business development and marketing activities.
Experience & Requirements:
- Medical specialty – preferred as an endovascular specialist.
- 10+ year combined experience in medical practice and clinical/technology support.
- Established track-record of success in identifying clinical needs and connecting them with ideas for innovative solutions.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in management role.
- Medical knowledge in current endovascular technologies and their implementation in medical practice.
- Knowledge in up-to-date medical technologies and their implementation in medical procedures.
- Experience and willingness to work with R&D teams.
- Support in driving adoption of transformational technologies.
Skills & Abilities:
- Intuitive learner with proven clinical skills
- Vast knowledge in diverse medical disciplines
- Knowledge in clinical studies and regulatory policies and procedures
- Positive approach, excellent inter-personal relationships
- Possess high personal drive and accountability.
- Work in small company environment with cross-functional cooperation and teamwork.
If you meet the above requirements and are excited about this opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration. We offer a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package, and a dynamic and collaborative work environment. Join us at Microbot Medical to make a significant impact on the future of endovascular care and contribute to meaningful advancements in medical device technology and patient care.